Friday, April 27, 2007

About me!!

Well this is the first time I've had a blog. I hope to use it as a way to let you, future clients learn a little about me & my personality. Websites are great for showing our work, and the business side of things, not so good for getting to know people.
Now a little about me, as a person and an artist. I grew up on the coast, attended art school at East Carolina University in G-Vegas, were I majored in Graphic Design. After college I worked as a designer for a couple of years, but really hated a cubicle!! I migrated back into restaurant management, the job that got me through college. All through this time photography was a part time thing, but what I felt, I should be doing FULL time!
The decision to pursue my passion full time was made due to a very tragic event. As I stood at a job I really didn't like, and watched the events of 9-11 unfold, I knew what I had to do. I realized that day, life is to short for "Someday I will".
That was the last day I worked at a real job!
Now I get to photograph people, during some of the happiest days of their lives. I have the opportunity to capture moments they will remember forever. I truly feel that I am blessed with the greatest job in the world.
Bud Taylor

No comments: